- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 graham crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, sugar and butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook slowly over medium heat (keep the heat under the pan) until temperature reaches 220°.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow.
- Pour onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Using a butter knife, sandwich spread between crackers.