Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A perfect sweet filling in graham crackers or peanut butter cookies.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Graham Cookie Spread recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk, sugar and butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook slowly over medium heat (keep the heat under the pan) until temperature reaches 220°.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow.
- Pour onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Using a butter knife, sandwich spread between crackers.