1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Good Christmas cookies. Cooking time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave peanut butter chips on HIGH (100%) until chips are melted when stirred (1-2 minutes).
- 2In a large bowl, beat melted peanut butter chips and butter together until well blended.
- 3Add brown sugar, corn syrup, and eggs; beat until light and fluffy.
- 4In a seperate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
- 5Add half of flour mixture to butter mixture; beat at low speed of electric mixer until smooth.
- 6With wooden spoon, stir in remaining flour mixture until well blended.
- 7Divide into thirds; wrap each in plastic wrap.
- 8Refrigerate until dough is firm enough to roll (at least 1 hour).
- 9Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 10On a lightly floured surface, roll 1 portion of dough at a time to 1/8" thickness; with floured cookie cutters, cut into holiday shapes.
- 11Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 12Bake until set and lightly browned (10-12 minutes).
- 13Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 14Cool completely.
- 15Frost and decorate as desired.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Gingerbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 63.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g