This comes straight from the Hershey's Kitchens where I found these awesome and very yummy cookies. What else is there to say?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in a large bowl until creamy.
- 3Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- 4Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture blending well.
- 5Stir in baking pieces.
- 6Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- 8Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Fun Filled Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.2
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 469.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 48.7 g
- Protein 12.7 g