Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes straight from the Hershey's Kitchens where I found these awesome and very yummy cookies. What else is there to say?
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter or 1⁄3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups Reese's baking pieces (peanut butter filled baking pieces)
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture blending well.
- Stir in baking pieces.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.