Recipe by MSZANZ
Sounds good from Pillsbury.
Top Review by Lil Sis
Big hit at my house! We LOVED these bars. I did have to add some extra water to the first layer because it was just to dry to mix. I added extra peanut butter to the frosting b/c it wasn't peanut buttery enough for us. I baked this in a 8x11 pan so it took about 30 minutes til it was done. Fantastic recipe that we have devoured quickly! Thanks mszanz!
- 517.37 g butter recipe cake mix
- 236.59 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 78.07 ml water
- 1 egg
- 453.59 g can chocolate fudge frosting
- 118.29 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 236.59 ml candy covered plain chocolate candies (M&Ms)
- 118.29 ml chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray 13x9 pan withno stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, 1 cup peanut butter, water and egg on low speed.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Blend frosting with 1/2 cup peanut butter and spread over cooled bars.
- Top with candy and nuts.