1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Fudge - Ww
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
This recipe uses canned pumpkin and prepared brownie mix for an easy tasty treat that works with your diet. While not exactly like fudge, it is chocolately and peanut buttery and you get a very good size piece in one serving! Must be eaten with a fork - messy! The pumpkin flavor does come through some, so beware if you aren't a pumpkin fan. I make this recipe with a Betty Crocker Low Fat brownie mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray a very small baking dish, either 8" x 4" for thick fudge or 8" x 8" for thinner fudge.
- 3Mix pumpkin and brownie mix until smooth; batter will be thick.
- 4Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 5Drop peanut butter in little drops on top and swirl with knife; don't get too much in one area or oil from the peanut butter will pool.
- 6Bake for 30 to 40 minutes (approximately 30 minutes for an 8" x 4" pan and about 40 minutes for an 8" x 8" pan). It should look undercooked, thick and fudgy; glossy on the inside (don't let edges get crusty).
- 7Remove from oven; cover with foil; cool in fridge for several hours. Let cool on the counter a little while so your baking dish doesn't shatter!
- 8Cut into 18 pieces, 3x6.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Fudge - Ww
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat brownie mix