Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (9 inch) 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended.
- SPOON into crust; drizzle with fudge topping.
- Swirl knife through cream cheese mixture several times for marble effect.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.