Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this yummy recipe on the Web at southernfood.about.com. I used it in Kathleen Talbot's "Oreo Ice Cream Delight" #11911. WOW!! Just had to share it with the Zaar family!
- In a 2 quart microwaveable bowl, combine corn syrup, peanut butter, and cream.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1-1/2 minutes, until boiling.
- Add chocolate chips and stir till melted.
- Cool and store in fridge.
- Warm up to serve over ice cream.
Thanks soooo much for sharing this recipe. This definelty deserves 5 (or more) stars. It is extremely rich and sweet but oh yum!!! I served it over some hot fudge pudding cake and ice cream.
Laudee C, You have made my husband VERY happy,He is a peanut butter NUT!!! And he loved ths stuff,I will have to make this for him forever now.Than God it is so easy to make.Great recipe!!! Thanks,Darlene Summers
Thank you- this was exactly what I was looking for- yum ! I marbleized the sauce into vanilla ice cream- and can't wait to serve it :)