Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
A low calorie dessert only 3 WW points
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 4 packages artificial sweetener
- 8 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (or any flavor)
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip
- Mix peanut butter, sweetener and graham crackers together.
- Add a little water to make a dough; press in a pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or microwave on High 1 minute.
- Mix pudding and milk; pour in crust and top with 1/2 cup Cool Whip.
Wow! I've been using peanut butter in my graham cracker crusts for chocolate pies for years so it was surprising to see a WW version of "my pie". This one works really well in the oven - haven't tried the microwave version yet but I will next time. Thanks.