Recipe by MahnaMahna
This is a combination of a recipe Mom Meyer gave me and one I found on Zaar. The fudge layer adds some interest. I reduced the sugar and increased the peanut butter from other recipes. This is a good summer treat, and can be frozen for a while. Thaw at least a few hours before eating in the fridge or an hour before on the counter.
Top Review by Noelle82
I love this recipe because of the fudge layer AND the increase of peanut butter. The other pies I have tried taste more like cheesecake with a hint of peanut. This pie TOTALLY stands alone!!! Oh and I used an oreo crust as well due to my chocolate addiction!!! Thanks so much for this recipe!! I am actually making another pie now to share with my church family tomorrow!!!
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml milk
- hot fudge
- 226.79 g thawed whipped topping
- 1 large graham cracker crust
- 59.14 ml chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese until fluffy.
- Blend in peanut butter and powdered sugar, mix well.
- Slowly add milk.
- Fold in 2-4 ounces of the whipped topping.
- Set aside.
- Spread fudge onto bottom and sides of prepared crust.
- Put mixture into crust.
- Freeze a few hours until just set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Replace lid and freeze.
- Thaw in fridge 2 or more hours, or counter 1 hour, before serving.