1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
This is a combination of a recipe Mom Meyer gave me and one I found on Zaar. The fudge layer adds some interest. I reduced the sugar and increased the peanut butter from other recipes. This is a good summer treat, and can be frozen for a while. Thaw at least a few hours before eating in the fridge or an hour before on the counter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2Blend in peanut butter and powdered sugar, mix well.
- 3Slowly add milk.
- 4Fold in 2-4 ounces of the whipped topping.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Spread fudge onto bottom and sides of prepared crust.
- 7Put mixture into crust.
- 8Freeze a few hours until just set.
- 9Spread remaining whipped topping over pie.
- 10Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 11Replace lid and freeze.
- 12Thaw in fridge 2 or more hours, or counter 1 hour, before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 767.4
- Calories from Fat 506
- Total Fat 56.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 609.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 16.9 g