Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Straight from the Fluff website, can't screw up this fudge recipe!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fudge (Never Fail) recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a 9 inch square pan & set it aside. (I use an 8x8 tin & don't grease & it works fine).
- In a large sauce pan combine the first 5 ingredients. Stir over low heat until blended.
- Over medium heat, bring to a full rolling boil being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling. Boil slowly, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. (once it starts to boil I turn the timer on for 5 minutes & turn the heat to about 6 or 7 on the burner.).
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter untill blended.
- Turn into greased pan & cool.