Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yet another version of Rice Krispies bars.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup peanuts
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Bring white syrup and sugar to a boil.
- Add everything (except the chocolate morsels).
- Press into greased oblong pan.
- In double boiler; melt 1 large package chocolate morsels.
- Pour chocolate over mixture in pan, and cool and cut into squares.
These are winderful and would go within seconds when I made them in my home in Oman for friends and family. Thanks for bringing back happy memories of home!