- 5 cups sugar
- 1 cup margarine (blue bonnet)
- 1 can large evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter (peter pan)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in heavy cookware.
- Mix well and cook on med. heat until boiling.
- Let boil for 10 mins.
- Remove from stove and add Marshmallow cream and peanut butter.
- Beat well.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Let cool.
- If you want chocolate add 1-12oz.
- bag semi-sweet morsels in stead of peanut butter.
- She told me the trick was to get fine ground sugar.
- Someone told me to make sure you have a good heavy pot. Like old pressure cookers.