1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Fudge III
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, butter and milk in heavy cookware.
- 2Mix well and cook on med. heat until boiling.
- 3Let boil for 10 mins.
- 4Remove from stove and add Marshmallow cream and peanut butter.
- 5Beat well.
- 6Pour into greased pan.
- 7Let cool.
- 8If you want chocolate add 1-12oz.
- 9bag semi-sweet morsels in stead of peanut butter.
- 10She told me the trick was to get fine ground sugar.
- 11Someone told me to make sure you have a good heavy pot. Like old pressure cookers.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Fudge III
Serving Size: 1 (1683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1529.8
- Calories from Fat 561
- Total Fat 62.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 696.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 241.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 222.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: