1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Fudge Cups
I found this recipe while searching FOODTV.com. It was listed as a SEMI-HOMEMADE COOKING with Sandra Lee recipe. These were easy to prepare and addicting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces chocolate frosting
- 1Let cookie dough soften while you preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix softened dough and peanut butter together.
- 3Spray mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Put a rounded teaspoon of dough in each cup.
- 5Bake for 12 minutes.
- 6Let cool in pan and then using a sharp knife loosen the cups.
- 7Cool completely on cooling racks.
- 8Once cool, place a teaspoon of frosing in the center of each cookie and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Fudge Cups
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 65.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g