1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Fudge Cups
I found this recipe while searching FOODTV.com. It was listed as a SEMI-HOMEMADE COOKING with Sandra Lee recipe. These were easy to prepare and addicting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces chocolate frosting
- 1Let cookie dough soften while you preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix softened dough and peanut butter together.
- 3Spray mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Put a rounded teaspoon of dough in each cup.
- 5Bake for 12 minutes.
- 6Let cool in pan and then using a sharp knife loosen the cups.
- 7Cool completely on cooling racks.
- 8Once cool, place a teaspoon of frosing in the center of each cookie and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Fudge Cups
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 65.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g