Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this recipe while searching FOODTV.com. It was listed as a SEMI-HOMEMADE COOKING with Sandra Lee recipe. These were easy to prepare and addicting.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces chocolate frosting
- Let cookie dough soften while you preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix softened dough and peanut butter together.
- Spray mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put a rounded teaspoon of dough in each cup.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool in pan and then using a sharp knife loosen the cups.
- Cool completely on cooling racks.
- Once cool, place a teaspoon of frosing in the center of each cookie and ENJOY!