To make these lower in fat I use egg substitute and low fat cream cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1In lg bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt.
- 2Stir in applesauce, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3Pour half the batter into a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- 4In mixing bowl, combine filling ingredients.
- 5Drop by TBS onto batter.
- 6Spoon remaining batter over top.
- 7Cut through batter with a knife to swirl the peanut butter mixture.
- 8Bake at 325* for 25-30 minutes, or until center is almost set.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Mix frosting ingredients until smooth.
- 11Frost the cooled brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 133.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g