Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy recipe, given to my mother by a co-worker years ago.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Over medium heat, cook sugar, milk, syrup, and butter to soft ball stage.
- Add peanut butter and beat until mixed.
- Pour into buttered 8x8 pan.
- Cool and cut.
My neighbor borrowed this recipe out of my folder and wanted to make it so I told him to go right ahead but I wanted some of it. Later he brought me over several pieces and, WOW! Instant love. He said it got a 5 star with his family and it sure gets one from me. This is delicious! I love fudge and this really hit the spot. Thanks for a great recipe.