Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy to make. Has a creamy texture and delicious. Keeps well and packs easily. We make batches every christmas.. It's a huge family favorite. This comes from a book titled "gifts from the kitchen" by Barbara Randolph
- combine sugar and milk in saucepan and cook to the soft ball stage (234 degrees f).
- Stir in marshmallow cream, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Stir until the mixture is evenly blended.
- Pour into a buttered 9 inch square glass baking dish.
- Allow fudge to stand overnight before cutting into squares.