Recipe by ratherbebaking
Everyone says this is one of the best Peanut Butter fudges they ever tasted.
Top Review by Karen in FL
This has to be the easiest and the best Peanut Butter Fudge I have ever made. It melts in your mouth. Every Christmas Cookie tray should have some of these delightful squares on it.
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups peanut butter, creamy
- 2 cups marshmallow cream (7oz jar)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pan, combine sugar and milk.
- Over medium heat, bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, but keep boiling.
- Boil 10 minutes, do not stir after boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and marshmallow cream.
- Pour into a well greased 9x13 pan.