Recipe by Lane Harris
This is a delicious peanut butter fudge recipe that has been shared with me from my good friend Jean. It makes a great gift for special occasions. For a different taste in fudge, try it! You might like it.
Top Review by Shabby Sign Shoppe
Very easy, like a fudgey brownie. I expected it to harden more, but I keep going back for more! I used chunky PB and added the 1/4 c butter as well--could explain why it was soft. It still held up well to be cut into squares. Would be yummy with a teaspoon or two of espresso powder.... and maybe balled and rolled in cocooa.....
- 1 (1 lb) bag semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate morsels in microwave for about 3 minutes.
- Time will vary with microwaves.
- Stir in the condensed milk.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix and stir well.
- Add chopped nuts if desired.
- Pour into a 9 X 13 buttered pan.
- Allow to cool and then cut into squares.