Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a delicious peanut butter fudge recipe that has been shared with me from my good friend Jean. It makes a great gift for special occasions. For a different taste in fudge, try it! You might like it.
- 1 (1 lb) bag semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate morsels in microwave for about 3 minutes.
- Time will vary with microwaves.
- Stir in the condensed milk.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix and stir well.
- Add chopped nuts if desired.
- Pour into a 9 X 13 buttered pan.
- Allow to cool and then cut into squares.
Very easy, like a fudgey brownie. I expected it to harden more, but I keep going back for more! I used chunky PB and added the 1/4 c butter as well--could explain why it was soft. It still held up well to be cut into squares. Would be yummy with a teaspoon or two of espresso powder.... and maybe balled and rolled in cocooa.....
This is a wonderful recipe!!! My clients loved it as did my family. I did add the butter as Montana suggested. Way to go!!!
I stirred in 1/4 cup melted butter when I was adding the peanut butter, then the vanilla. It was easier to stir, creamy. I loved the recipe. Great for kids to do and fast!The flavor is similiar toReeses peanut butter cups.