Recipe by mianbao
I'm posting this in answer to a request. It was submitted to All Recipes by Angie Hammond.
Top Review by Cypress
Super yummy, and I got the comment a lot that it almost had a butterscotch taste to it. I also discovered it's delicious with pretzels hehe. I used Simply Jiff (lower sugar amounts) and it still was pretty sweet. Since I made some chocolate fudge (15304) I had to try them together and it was amazing. Oh and mixing in my lumpy confectioner's sugar was a pain in the butt. Maybe I should have sifted it first, because I had to use our little manual hand mixer to get it to mix in all the way. I hope no one else runs into that haha. It was worth it tho. Thanks for sharing :)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter into a medium saucepan and melt it over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar and milk, stirring.
- Boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Place confectioners' sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour hot peanut butter mixture over confectioners’ sugar and beat until smooth.
- Pour fudge into an 8 by 8 inch pan.
- Chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.