Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
This is the easiest fudge I have ever made. Four ingredients and you cook it in your microwave, no candy thermometer required! I literally made this in five minutes, let it set overnight and cut it in the morning. It was perfect and delicious. Bookmark this recipe for all of those last-minute parties and get-togethers that are bound to happen this week!
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a large, microwave safe bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in the top for steam to vent.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Stir, replace plastic wrap and microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar to peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Stir until the mixture is no longer shiny, it will be very thick.
- Pour into a buttered 8 by 8-inch pan lined with waxed paper.
- Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.