- 2 (10 ounce) packages peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter 8-inch square dish.
- Microwave first 3 ingredients in a 2-quart microwave safe bowl at 50% power (medium) 4 to 5 minutes, stirring at 1 1/2 minute intervals stir in peanuts and pour into prepared dish.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.