Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the best & easiest fudge I have ever made. Got this recipe from a coworker years ago who had brought the fudge in at Christmas. I always make several batches over the holidays to take just about everywhere I go!
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine butter, sugar & evaporated milk in heavy pot.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, marshmallow cream & vanilla.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour into greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Cut into squares once cooled.
This fudge is so good and so simple to make. I promise you will not be disappointed! After making a batch for work, I had to make a batch just for myself! I don't normally like fudge, but am so glad I tried this one.