Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is the best fudge I have ever had. I begged my cousin for the recipe.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- -in med sauce pan combine sugar, milk and butter.
- -bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- -continue to boil and stir for 5 minute.
- -remove from heat.
- -stir in marshmallow creme and peanut butter, stir until smooth.
- -pour into greased 8x8 pan and refrigerate about 1 hour or until set.
This Fudge has an excellent flavor and it's consistency was smooth and fluffy. My family and co-workers enjoyed it thoroughly, however it sets very soft. I tried letting it sit out over night and that helped the edges a bit, but the center remained too infirm to cut into presentable cubes. If you're looking for something to feed the kids at their next sleepover, it'll be a hit. It won't make a very pretty party platter though.