Top Review by internetnut
I gave this 3 stars. I made this as a Thank You Review for the Camera Less Chef game. I thought this was good fudge. My future hubby thought it needed more peanut butter. I left out the nuts because future hubby doesn't like nuts. This was easy to make but stirring by hand was not easy I had to get future hubby to finish stirring. Overall this was good fudge. Thanks for posting a good recipe. Christine (internetnut)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -2 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix granulated sugar, milk, peanut butter & corn syrup in sauce pan.
- Heat to a boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Boil & stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Cool, without stirring, until bottom of pan is lukewarm, about 45 minutes.
- Stir in nuts & vanilla, add powdered sugar until mixture is very stiff.
- Press into buttered loaf pan (9x5x3).
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.