Recipe by tcourto
Only 4 ingredients and oh so good and easy. My husband loves it. <><
Top Review by bemedina12
I love peanut butter and this is one awesome fudge. very simple & easy to make. just make sure after you add the peanut butter and marshmallow creme you get it into the pan right away as it tends to set up fast!
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and marshmallow creme. Mix well.
- Quickly pour into an 8 inch or 9 inch square dish, lined with foil.
- Chill until set.Lift fudge out of dish with foil.
- Cut into squares. Makes 3-4 dozen.