Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Only 4 ingredients and oh so good and easy. My husband loves it. <><
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and marshmallow creme. Mix well.
- Quickly pour into an 8 inch or 9 inch square dish, lined with foil.
- Chill until set.Lift fudge out of dish with foil.
- Cut into squares. Makes 3-4 dozen.
I love peanut butter and this is one awesome fudge. very simple & easy to make. just make sure after you add the peanut butter and marshmallow creme you get it into the pan right away as it tends to set up fast!