Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy-to-prepare fudge that is my husband's favorite. I subtitle it "So Easy It's Embarrassing Fudge"
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups peanut butter (either creamy or chunky)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil; boil for 3 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and marshmallow creme; mix well.
- Quickly pour into a buttered 8-inch square pan. Chill until set.
This is a very good and easy fudge recipe. We couldn't leave it alone so we deliberately left some in the mixing pan and used small spoons to scrape it out so we could eat it before it had even set! Made for PAC Spring 2014.
This is a great fudge recipe. So nice and creamy. Thanks for posting.
AWESOME!!!! This recipe is easy! The fudge is delicious! Thanks for sharing!