- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 236.59 ml evaporated milk
- 59.16 ml light corn syrup
- 0.25 ml salt
- 236.59 ml miniature marshmallow
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 29.58 ml butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, cook sugars, evaporated milk, syrup, and salt to the soft-ball stage (240 degrees on a candy thermometer).
- Just before removing from heat, add marshmallows, peanut butter, and butter; stirring until well blended.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, and beat until glossy.
- Then pour into a buttered 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Store pieces in an airtight container.
- Note: The pieces are also good dipped in melted dipping chocolate and sprinkled with finely ground nuts.