Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan, cook sugars, evaporated milk, syrup, and salt to the soft-ball stage (240 degrees on a candy thermometer).
- Just before removing from heat, add marshmallows, peanut butter, and butter; stirring until well blended.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, and beat until glossy.
- Then pour into a buttered 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Store pieces in an airtight container.
- Note: The pieces are also good dipped in melted dipping chocolate and sprinkled with finely ground nuts.
This came out smooth and creamy and way easy. Wonderful peanut butter fudge.
I am not going to rate this recipe because I think maybe I did something wrong. It turned out gritty and did not set up well at all. I I probably won't try this recipe again, but I'm not giving up on making fudge.
Probably the best peanut butter fudge I've ever had. I had never made fudge of any kind before, but this was extremely easy. It turned out great. My family loves it.