Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came across this recipe today in our local newspaper. I am going to make this tomorrow.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine sugars, milk, and cocoa in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 238 degrees, soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat, add peanut butter, butter and vanilla. Stir until melted. Pour into greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares.
My fifteen yo daughter's learning to drive. I need something to soothe my nerves. Made for Potluck Tag.
My family really loved this i had never made peanut butter fudge before this was very simple. I actually ended up having to make two batches because my husbands friend liked it so much he wanted to take half of it home.