- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugars, milk, and cocoa in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 238 degrees, soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat, add peanut butter, butter and vanilla. Stir until melted. Pour into greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares.