Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this recipe because my father used to make it for us kids all the time when we were younger. Also it is quick and requires no cooking. That's my kind of cooking!
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- Put all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a 8x8 dish (or a larger one for thinner fudge).
- Eat away! For firmer consistency let stand for at least 30 minutes or put into the fridge.
Wonderful! I was looking for something easy and that didn't use marshmallow. It was even better the second day. I used natural peanut butter and added a little extra for flavor which didn't affect the results at all. Thanks!