- 44.37 ml light corn syrup
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml milk
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.25 ml baking soda
- 29.58 ml butter, chilled
- 88.74 ml creamy peanut butter
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 13X9 inch pan with plastic wrap and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combinemilk, sugars, corn syrup, salt, and baking soda. Bring to a boil over mid-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Insert candy thermometer and cook until it registers 236 (don't overcook).
- Immediately remove saucepan from heat and stir in the butter, then peanut butter and vanilla. Continue stirring until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Set aside and let fudge set.