Prep 8 hrs
Cook 20 mins
This is a really yummy treat! We make it at Christmas time.
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 cups peanut butter chips (or 2 cups chips and 1/2 cup peanut butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 jars marshmallow cream (7oz jars)
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix sugar, milk, and butter in sauce pan.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add rest of ingredients.
- Beat until cooler.
- Place in buttered 9x13 pan.
Soooo GOOD! Made a lot of fudge. I made this for the holidays what a great sweet on Christmas day!
This was wonderful! I did just 1 jar of marshmallow cream (all I had) and it still turned out beautifully... Thanks for the great recipe!