Recipe by Mims & Squims
I use reduced fat peanut butter in this one, but regulat peanut butter or crunchy also yield great results
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugars, salt & milk in heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat to soft ball stage (240°F on candy thermometer).
- Remove from heat & add marshmallows, peanut butter & vanilla.
- Beat with electric mixer until thick & creamy and mixture loses its gloss.
- Spread in buttered 8-inch square dish, and let cool.
- Cut into squares.