Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fudge that my kids and grandkids love. It is very good.
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk (not low-fat)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons large peanut butter
- In a buttered saucepan, put the two sugars, butter, and milk.
- Cook to soft ball stage.
- Take off the stove and add the peanut butter--(I use a real tablespoon and make sure it is heaping).
- Add the vanilla.
- Beat well till smooth.
- Pour into a buttered 7x11 pan.
- Cool some and score.
- When cool, cut the rest of the way through.