Recipe by litldarlin
My Aunt would always fix us her famous Peanut Butter Fudge when ever we came over for a visit. It has always been my favorite dessert.
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk, eagle brand
- 1⁄4 cup butter (to be divided)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt and mix well; peanut butter chips, 1 cup condensed milk, 2 T. butter, stir in the nuts.
- Spread in a waxed paper lined 8” x “8 inch pan.
- Melt and mix well; chocolate chips, remaining milk, remaining butter, stir well, spread over peanut butter mixture.
- Chill about 2 hours.
- Turn fudge out on a cutting board.
- Peel off wax paper and cut into squares.