Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Peanut Butter is my favorite, and homemade fudge is tradition in my family, especially around Christmas. Anytime I make this, it goes fast!! Just be sure you have a quick hand or a friend to help!!
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Continue boiling for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour onto plate(s).
- Stir CONSTANTLY until thick.
- Drop by spoonful onto wax paper and let harden.