Recipe by Chef Stef 1280
A very simple to make desert, it's fast, easy and anyone who likes Peanut Butter will love it
- 2 lbs peanut butter (low fat for this one, it's pretty rich)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour Peanut Butter into a large microwavable bowl.
- Add Butter and microwave for about 3 minutes or just long enough to melt the mixture - DO NOT LET BURN!
- When the Butter melts to a liquid blend well with the Peanut Butter.
- Slowly add the Confectioners' Sugar and blend well.
- Microwave for a bit longer to loosen the mix up if necessary.
- Pour mix into a baking pan (1 to 2 inches thick) lined with wax paper (opt.).
- Put in the refridgerator for 1 to 2 hours or until a firm texture.
- Sprinkle extra Confectioners' Sugar or Chocolate on top if you like.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- When storing separate layers with wax paper.