Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received this recipe on an e-mail listserv. I love smoothies and I hope to try it soon. This would make a good, energizing breakfast. I wouldn't have it as a beverage with a meal, though. Too many calories.
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 3 ounces silken style firm light tofu
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 15 medium strawberries
- 8 ice cubes
- Pour milk into blender first, followed by yogurt. Add other ingredients.
- Blend on high until mixture is completely blended and frothy.
- Pour into tall glass and enjoy!