- 2 slices bread
- 8 teaspoons peanut butter
- fruit (bests ones are apples, bananas, strawberries, and pears)
Directions See How It's Made
- Get the two slices of bread and toast them (don't burn the bread!)(optional).
- Once the bread is crispy and warm, spread 4 teaspoonfuls of peanut butter on one slice and the other 4 teaspoons of peanut butter on the other slice.
- Now cut the your fruits to thin slices and add them in your sandwich in any order.
- Finally enjoy your sandwich with a nice cold cup of milk.