Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
It's a fruit flavored peanut butter sandwich!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fruit Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices bread
- 8 teaspoons peanut butter
- fruit (bests ones are apples, bananas, strawberries, and pears)
- Get the two slices of bread and toast them (don't burn the bread!)(optional).
- Once the bread is crispy and warm, spread 4 teaspoonfuls of peanut butter on one slice and the other 4 teaspoons of peanut butter on the other slice.
- Now cut the your fruits to thin slices and add them in your sandwich in any order.
- Finally enjoy your sandwich with a nice cold cup of milk.
I'm using my sandwich maker for a PB, Apple and Cinnamon Treat :)
Good toast!!I used strawberries and it was delicious.Thanks for a great idea.
These are so good! The more obvious is of course the banana. But, now that I've tried this with apple I see all kinds of possibilities. I will admit that my all time favorite is raisin/peanut butter combo. These are particularly good if you plump the raisins with grape juice(apple juice will also work). It's like eating a healthy version of the PB&J sandwich. I take them to work all the time for a snack, and often get peculiar looks, but man are they ever tasty! Thanks for some more alternatives. Edited: Forgot to give stars!