Peanut Butter Fruit Drops
- In mixing bowl beat together peanut butter and butter or margarine.
- Stir in eggs, honey and milk until well blended.
- Stir in candied fruits and peels.
- In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg; gradually blend into candied fruit mixture.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden brown.
- Remove to wire rack; cool.
- If desired, top each cookie with additional candied fruit.