Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
A great little cookie
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups diced mixed candied fruit, and peels (12 ounces)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In mixing bowl beat together peanut butter and butter or margarine.
- Stir in eggs, honey and milk until well blended.
- Stir in candied fruits and peels.
- In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg; gradually blend into candied fruit mixture.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden brown.
- Remove to wire rack; cool.
- If desired, top each cookie with additional candied fruit.