- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese, butter and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the powdered sugar and peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- Makes enough to frost top and sides of a 9-inch two-layer cake with a bit of frosting beneath the bottom layer.