1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Frosting
StacieB CO's Note:
This is my husband's favorite frosting. He loves it on chocolate cake. He says it's so good, it requires two glasses of milk per piece of cake. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- 2Add sugar, vanilla and milk.
- 3Beat until creamy and smooth.
- 4Use mini chips to garnish cake, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1824.0
- Calories from Fat 740
- Total Fat 82.2 g
- Saturated Fat 34.8 g
- Cholesterol 160.4 mg
- Sodium 771.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 259.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 245.5 g
- Protein 25.6 g