Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is soooo good on a chocolate cake! I usually double the recipe for a two layer cake... peanut butter and chocolate are a great combo.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 5 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar (or more, to taste)
- 1 -3 tablespoon milk (only if needed to thin) (optional)
- Beat butters together with electric mixer, add sugar.
- If too thick, add a little milk.
Really yummy! I frosted a yellow cake with this and then drizzled some fudge sauce over the top. It was a big hit! Thanks!
Great recipe. I made mini, 3" chocolate ice cream cakes and they were great. I used this as a thin layer of icing under a chocolate buttercream. yummy. I doubled the recipe and it was still super small. For a regular cake, I'd have to quadrouple (sp?) :-) it.
Thanks for the recipe!
Great recipe! I doubled it for a 9x13 chocolate cake. I didn't have margarine, so I used butter instead. This recipe will definitely be used again! Thanks, Yogi!