I was making a kid's rich, chocolate birthday cake and tried some experimenting. This turned out FABULOUS and hardens like a royal icing. The color is a light latté color and can be tinted most darker shades. This recipe requires POWDERED/CONFECTIONARY sugar! If you have a granular mess or weird texture it is because you used granular sugar.
My Private Note
layer c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and powdered sugar.
- 2Add 1 TBS of milk.
- 3Melt peanut butter in microwave for about 30 seconds until liquidy.
- 4Add to buttercream frosting mixture.
- 5If needed add second TBS of milk.
- 6Spread or pipe immediately, it will harden as it cools.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1262.7
- Calories from Fat 712
- Total Fat 79.2 g
- Saturated Fat 36.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 631.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 123.4 g
- Protein 17.1 g