Recipe by leonayjenny
A little different. Peanut butter spread with added heat, I keep getting empty jars from friends to fill! Originally from Pepperfool site but change to suit you own taste.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 clove crushed garlic or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 tablespoons hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend in a small pot over low heat.
- Stir gently til bubbly, make sure it doesn't burn.
- Allow to cool and store in glass jar.
- (It will keep for ages) I usually make four times the quantity.
- Serve with crisp bread (vita wheats are great) or even on toast is good.
- Adjust chilli to taste.
- I sometimes use cayenne pepper.